SUPPORTIVE CARE PROGRAM
INDEPENDENT LIVING WITH SUPPORTIVE CARE
There is a gap in care between Independent Living and Assisted Living communities. Independent Living doesn’t offer seniors any care and Assisted Living offers too much. Plus, Assisted Living is expensive. This is a problem for seniors who just need a little care.
Supportive Care at The Meetinghouse at Riverfront is the answer.
Supportive Care was designed specifically for seniors who are independent, active and social and only need a few care services. It’s an affordable answer to the needs of Manchester seniors and their families.
Visiting Nurse Association caregivers are stationed in our Independent Living community 24/7 to serve seniors who need meal preparation, housekeeping and medication reminders. A licensed Nurse oversees the Supportive Care program.
This valuable service at The Meetinghouse at Riverfront is supportive of a senior’s health, freedom and lifestyle.
THE MEETINGHOUSE AT RIVERFRONT OFFERS ALL INCLUSIVE* STUDIO AND ONE-BEDROOM SENIOR LIVING APARTMENTS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- 3 meals daily served in our elegant dining room
- Complimentary coffee shop on 2nd and 3rd floor
- Up to 45 minutes of personal care services provided by the Visiting Nurse Association of Manchester, for example: medication management, safety checks, assistance dressing, bathing, activity reminders, etc.
- 24 hour on-site staff to assist with scheduled and unscheduled needs
- Registered nurse on call 24/7
- Monthly blood pressure clinic
- Wellness education program
- Medication delivery by local pharmacy
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Heat, A/C, hot water and electricity
- Transportation in chauffeured car to doctor's office visits
- Private shuttle for weekly shopping trips and lunch outings
- Social, recreational and educational programs
- Daily exercise programs
- Emergency call system in apartment
- Individually controlled thermostat
- Walk-in showers with safety bars
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
Everyone helps each other out and are there for each other. It's very much a family atmosphere, and all of the residents and family members are so welcoming and kind!- Chelsea A.
My grandfather lives here and it seems great for him. They set up lots of activities and there are common areas and places to do puzzles.- Nicole T.
Despite social distancing, I never once felt alone.- Loraine