INDEPENDENT LIVING PROGRAM
INDEPENDENT LIVING AT THE MEETINGHOUSE AT RIVERFRONT
Our Independent Living Program is designed for adults 55+ who want to maintain the highest level of independence in a safe environment while receiving the support they need.
THE MEETINGHOUSE AT RIVERFRONT OFFERS ONE AND TWO-BEDROOM INDEPENDENT APARTMENTS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- 1 meal per day served in our elegant dining room
- Complimentary coffee shop on 2nd and 3rd floor
- Access to on-site Visiting Nurse Association of Manchester personal care services
- 24 hour on-site staff to assist with scheduled and unscheduled needs
- Access to emergency call system in each apartment
- Registered nurse on call 24/7
- Monthly blood pressure clinic
- Wellness education program
- Medication delivery by local pharmacy
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Heat, A/C, hot water and electricity
- Individually controlled thermostat
- Private shuttle for weekly shopping trips and lunch outings
- Social, recreational and educational programs including daily exercise classes, bingo twice a week and many other forms of entertainment
- Walk-in showers with safety bars
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
Everyone helps each other out and are there for each other. It's very much a family atmosphere, and all of the residents and family members are so welcoming and kind!- Chelsea A.
My grandfather lives here and it seems great for him. They set up lots of activities and there are common areas and places to do puzzles.- Nicole T.
Despite social distancing, I never once felt alone.- Loraine